Homemade Crackers


 In all these years of baking today was only the second time I ever made Crackers! We had run out of saltines (yes, I ate them), and didn't want to go to the store.  Previously I had trouble getting crispy crackers, but this recipe did the trick. I halved the recipe, it came together quickly and baked up crisp in about 13 minutes. I was a bit doubtful about lightly flouring the pan and putting the unbaked crackers directly on the lightly floured sheet pan, without parchment paper or anything, but it worked like a charm. I topped them with everything bagel seasoning from Aldi and next time I would use a more toned-down topper, but overall this is a really good recipe.  They're already mostly gone!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creepy Crawly Spiderweb Cake

Lemon Blueberry Scones

Sugar Pumpkin Cookies Fall 2023